About the Course:
Our Comprehensive Java Course is designed for students and professionals who want to be a Java Developer. Practical approach of learning has been followed in order to provide a real time experience. Our course will cover not only the basic concepts but also the advanced concepts like Method Overloading & Overriding, Inheritance, Interface, Database connectivity, etc.
After the completion of Java Course, you should be able to :
- Implement the concept of Object and Class.
- Have a clear concept of Method Overloading and Overriding.
- Understand the importance of Inheritance and Interface.
- Store data in application dynamically using Array and HashMap.
- Implement Threads using Runnable.
- Connect your Application with Ms Access using JDBC drivers.
- Learn Java Annotations
- Learn Internationalization with resource bundles
- Understand Logging messages with Apache Log4j
- Write multi threaded server and clients
- Parse XML files using DOM and SAX parser
- Write network applications using java.net package
- Look up in haystack with Java regex API
- Write code with Java 7 features like try-with-resource block.
- Use generics which are heavily used in all Java based frameworks
- Understand the use of JDBC for parameterized queries, batch processing and transaction management
- Use Design Patterns while writing an application
- Writing test cases with JUnit 4
Who should go for this Course?
All those who are looking forward to learn Java and gain a solid foundation in Java programming are welcome to enroll for this course.
What are the pre-requisites for this Course?
Anyone who wants to learn java programming.